[pptp-server] Everything works but...

Andrew W. Davis awdavis at qicserv.net
Thu Feb 15 22:50:36 CST 2001

Everything works!  (cue heavenly voices)  The only problem I'm having
now is that all the ppp modules don't automatically load on boot like I
need them to.  In fact, the ppp module doesn't even load.  Can anyone
direct me at some docs on getting modules to load on boot?

Thanks again for all your help people.  What really did the trick was
going in an manually changing the if_pppvar.h and if_ppp.h files since
the patch for the 2.2.17 kernel didn't work didn't go automatically.

Andrew