[pptp-server] HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST

Christopher Schulte christopher at schulte.org
Mon Feb 19 12:56:46 CST 2001

This is a general message to anyone who wants to unsubscribe from this
list.  It's very very very easy, providing you can follow a few simple
instructions.

Open the following page in your web browser:

At bottom of page, where it says 'edit options', enter your email address
and hit the 'edit options' button.  Then enter your password and hit
unsubscribe.  That's it.

Is that too difficult?  I don't think so.

HINT: Remember to enter the email address you **subscribed to the list** with.

HINT2: You may need to have your password emailed to you from the options page.

--
Christopher Schulte
'now you know, this is what