[pptp-server] Brain-dead List Instructions

Eric Robinson admin at pmcipa.com
Mon Feb 19 13:20:34 CST 2001

Like I said in message to the list a moment ago, it was stupid of me not to
read the bottom of the page more carefully. On the other hand, wouldn't it
be better for the instructions to read, "...see the instructions below"
rather than, "...just point your browser" to the page you're already
reading?

Bye now...