[pptp-server] 128 bit connections

Robert Dege rcd at amherst.com
Mon Jan 15 08:54:56 CST 2001

I got it working ~20 minutes after the email.  All it requires was the
replacement of the pppmac.vxd file, and a reboot.

The only other testing want to do is have pptp quiery for a 128 bit
connection first, and then default to 40bit if it's unavailable.

But I think Windows attempts maximum encryption upon connection.

-Rob