[pptp-server] Strange Behaviour

Vlad Strezhnev vlast at eetc.com
Tue Jan 23 12:32:50 CST 2001

I start receiving error 619 when I upgraded to IE 5.5.
And it is not only on W2K. The NT vpn client , which used to connect to PoPToP
much faster and smoother then W2K and W98 start having the same problem.
(There are something on the Microsoft Upgrade page about IE5.5 "enhancements"
in Internet Connection Wizard..?)
BTW the the removal of the IE5.5 from the upgraded workstation does not help.

It all might be a coincidence but then again it might not...