[pptp-server] Re: Unknown PPP_MAGIC in header files

Dougal Holmes dholmes at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 9 18:26:35 CDT 2001

I fixed my problems building and compiling on RedHat 6.2 kernel 2.2.17
ppp-2.3.11 using the source rpm (and included patches) from
http://mirror.binarix.com/ppp-mppe/ (which also included a RedHat 2.2.17
patch to handle the fact that RedHat has moved a few of the PPP
symbols......

Dougal
--
Dougal Holmes (at home)