[pptp-server] Re: Unknown PPP_MAGIC in header files

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Tue Jul 10 17:13:22 CDT 2001

Kernel Source is the only way to go. Alot of people ompile from the Distro's
supplied source and people have problems with "unresolved symbols"
etc..etc..

I usually copy the .config file and trash the complete source and tar xvfz
the new one.. this gets rid of any/all compiling problems FOR ME anyway....

thanks,
George Vieira
Network Engineer
Citadel Computer Systems P/L