[pptp-server] Wins Server With Multiple Workgroups

Justin Kreger lists at earthling.2y.net
Sat Jul 14 07:36:36 CDT 2001

My first vpn setup had only NT wins servers.  Your forgetting that having
trust relationships changes things.  We did put in another wins server, at
another office, and linked the two using a pptp tunnel, then told the wins
servers to sync up, and had a box at the other office, in the domain of
the main office, and everybody was able to browse and see eachother, but
thats something entierly diffrent than what the guy is having problems
with.

Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu justin at wss.net