[pptp-server] Someone using pppd.2.4.x with MPPE patch sucess fully?

Jamin Collins JaminC at adapt-tele.com
Tue Jul 24 10:25:59 CDT 2001

G. Georgiev [mailto:ggeorgiev at videotron.ca] wrote:
> 	I have to move to kernel 2.4 for being able to use
> FreeS/WAN, but I can not figure out how to make
> pppd.2.4.1 working for my old pptp link to
> vpn.galileo.com. I constantly get LCP ProtRej messages
> and nothing goes trough the line. Apparently I send
> junk to the other end, but why?

Not sure what the problem is, but I can tell you that I have a 2.4.5 kernel
with the various PPTP patches (strip domain, mppe, etc.) applied working
here.  In addition, I've applied the FreeS/WAN patches and have it in
operation also.  If you would like, I can bundle up my complete patched
kernel source for you.

Jamin W. Collins