[pptp-server] WINS failing over PopTop

Christopher Kalos ckalos at gothambroadband.com
Tue Jul 31 10:57:21 CDT 2001

	I've managed to handle it manually, but that won't do for the clients,
since they grab a different IP each time.  I can't make a simple script to
work with dynamic IPs on NT, or so it would seem.
	As for WINS, there's an NT server on the LAN already, which I've got full
access to over the VPN, but I have to use the IP instead of the WINS
hostname in the UNC path.  From what you've just mention, that may not be
normal.

CK