[pptp-server] Trying to apply ppp_mppe_compressed_data_fix.diff

robert berzerke at swbell.net
Wed Jun 13 15:13:31 CDT 2001

Two suggestions: First, use pptpd v1.1.2.  Yes, I know it's labeled as
development, but so far, all reports are it's stable and easier to use than
1.0.1.  Second, the ppp-2.4.x patches are for 2.4 kernels, not 2.2 kernels.
Unless you want to upgrade your kernel (and a few other things), stick with
ppp 2.3.x.