[pptp-server] howto for ppp-mppe 2.4.x?

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Thu Jun 14 20:23:33 CDT 2001

Hi Y'all,

I'm doing my first (virgin) install of PPTPD on a 2.4.4 kernel. Upgrading to
2.4.5 for PPTPD unless someone says "NO".

Following the links mentioned blow leads to a dead/closed ftp server
(ftp.binarix.com and linuxcare.com.au which is weird...???)

Has anybody got all the good links to all the necessary files for PPTPD and
it patches...

poptop.lineo.com isn't updated as far as I can see....

thanks,

George.