[pptp-server] howto for ppp-mppe 2.4.x?

robert berzerke at swbell.net
Thu Jun 14 21:44:23 CDT 2001

http://mirror.binarix.com/ppp-mppe/ is the new site for the patches.

As for ppp source, I can't connect either.  Could be just a temporary outage.
 I can send you ppp-2.4.0 if you can't wait or find it elsewhere.

Also, there is a 2.4 kernel howto at http://home.swbell.net/berzerke,
although I need to do a little updating.  However, I live in Houston, and
with the floods, I've been busy elsewhere.