[pptp-server] crazy unsubscribe people...

Gord Belsey gbelsey at amadorgroup.com
Wed Jun 20 08:09:35 CDT 2001

I know it's extra noise, but I just can't bite my tongue any
longer.......all these unsubscribe requests come with the instructions
attached LOL....

As to why they're leaving, well, they don't read the mails from the list,
obviously, because if they read it, we'd never know they were leaving!!!
So, if they don't read it, they'll never know the value in the list...

In the long run, it's they're loss, but we still have to put up with *some*
silly unsubscribe messages, I guess.  I *HOPE* we don't get anymore second
requests for unsubscribe help.....these are the people who need to be
peppered with public humiliation....all they have to do is read their own
first request to figure it all out.

my 2 cents

Gord