[pptp-server] crazy unsubscribe people...

Scott Stone SStone at taos.com
Wed Jun 20 12:09:16 CDT 2001

nevermind the fact that it doesn't seem to think that I subscribed to the
list with this email address, and as such refuses to let me unsubscribe to
it.  I sent an email to pptp-server-request at lists.schulte.org, and
pptp-server-admin, neither bounced, but neither got me unsubscribed either.
So here I still am, too lazy to pursue it further, so I guess I'll just keep
reading the list :)

Scott M. Stone <sstone at taos.com>
Senior Technical Consultant - UNIX and Networking
Taos, the Sysadmin Company - Santa Clara, CA