[pptp-server] crazy unsubscribe people...

Charlie Brady charlieb at e-smith.com
Wed Jun 20 12:29:12 CDT 2001

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Scott Stone wrote:

> nevermind the fact that it doesn't seem to think that I subscribed to the
> list with this email address

It is probably right.

> and as such refuses to let me unsubscribe to
> it.  I sent an email to pptp-server-request at lists.schulte.org, and
> pptp-server-admin, neither bounced, but neither got me unsubscribed either.
> So here I still am, too lazy to pursue it further, so I guess I'll just keep
> reading the list :)

> Scott M. Stone <sstone at taos.com>
> Senior Technical Consultant - UNIX and Networking
> Taos, the Sysadmin Company - Santa Clara, CA

As a Senior Technical Consultant, you undoubtedly know how to read email
headers and determine the address being delivered to, so I bore you with
details about doing that. Perhaps your indecision about SStone at taos.com v
sstone at taos.com has something to do with your problems ....

  Charlie Brady                         charlieb at e-smith.com
  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)
  Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739
  e-smith, inc. 1500-150 Metcalfe St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1 Canada