[pptp-server] PPTP masquerade && MS non-compliance

ctooley at amoa.org ctooley at amoa.org
Fri Jun 22 18:43:44 CDT 2001

After all this discussion, it appears that there is some interest in the
functionality.  Would having a configuration option to allow such a thing (if
the default was to deny it) break any major function of the software?

Chris Tooley

PS The whitespace problem is brought on by the mail client which I unfortunately
do not have the time nor desire to fix as we are replacing it and fixing it is a
huge hassle.

Jamin Collins <JaminC at adapt-tele.com> on 06/22/2001 02:11:40 PM

  To:          "'Gustin Johnson'" <gustin at echostar.ca>, Jamin
               Collins <JaminC at adapt-tele.com>

  cc:          Chris Tooley/AMOA at AMOA, PPTP LIST
               <pptp-server at lists.schulte.org>

  Subject      RE: [pptp-server] PPTP masquerade && MS
  :            non-compliance

Gustin Johnson [mailto:gustin at echostar.ca] wrote:
> Could the accounting not be acomplished by ipchains/iptables on the
> Masquerading machine?
Yes it could.

Jamin W. Collins
pptp-server maillist  -  pptp-server at lists.schulte.org