[pptp-server] MPPE died

Tom Eastep teastep at seattlefirewall.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 29 18:31:40 CDT 2001

On Friday 29 June 2001 03:17 pm, Justin Kreger wrote:
> The customer's box is in 2.2.17 right now, but it's not working in
> 2.4.5 with the patches from mirrors.binarix.com/ppp-mppe  It's compiled
> in, but the driver just dosen't initlize, its in the System.map, but if I
> cat /proc/ksyms|grep mppe, it isen't there.

I've found that many features that aren't in Linus's official source tree
work better when compiled as a module. I use the patch:

	ppp-2.4.0-openssl-0.9.6-mppe.patch

from mirror.binarix.com/ppp-mppe and load ppp_mppe.o as a module. Works fine.

-Tom
Tom Eastep          \  tom at seattlefirewall.dyndns.org
ICQ #60745924        \ http://seattlefirewall.dyndns.org