[pptp-server] MPPE died

Justin Kreger lists at earthling.2y.net
Sat Jun 30 10:23:39 CDT 2001

I wouldn't say that I'm not a fan, but over my years of experence, I have
lost critical drivers that were compiled as modules due to lets say the
power going offline at the wrong time, or an idiot hitting the power
button on a box.  I'm much more willing to rebuild the entire kernel, or a
chunk of it in other to fix something, than have to find out a box is
having trouble at an odd hour due to a missing or currupted module.

Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu justin at wss.net