[pptp-server] MPPE died

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Sat Jun 30 19:59:27 CDT 2001

Whooo.. what a thread building...

I used that same patch and had these problems.. I compiled after compiled
after scheading the source three and re "tar xvfz" the source and started
again and then it suddenly worked.

I find that half of these "unresolved symbol" compile errors are when other
things/modules are required to add into the kernel and aren't and so you get
these errors. I added a few other things and compile again and it all
worked.. But now this MPPE has started to creep up.

I wonder if it's really encrypting, haven't tcpdumped it yet to see..

thanks,
George Vieira
Network Engineer
Citadel Computer Systems P/L