[pptp-server] MPPE died

Justin Kreger lists at earthling.2y.net
Sat Jun 30 22:32:25 CDT 2001

I have seen the same with certian clones of the DEC Tulip chipset.... but
then again.... some of those cards (they are most of the very cheap 10/100
cards.... tipiclly they are everything at best buy, except the 3com stuff,
and maybe a linksys on an odd day.) won't with even the most recent
drivers anyway... its weird.... i finally went and got another 3com Vortex
for that project.

Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu justin at wss.net