[pptp-server] Where'd my encryption go?!?

jdonahue at agiletech.com jdonahue at agiletech.com
Thu Mar 1 08:49:52 CST 2001

I have RH7, and have configured pptp with encryption succesfully (took long
enough). Everything was working fine, all boot scripts in place...reboot
server everything still works.

Then all of a sudden yesterday I lost encryption!....Like it was never
there! I connect - requiring encryption, ok....disconnect, 10 mins later
reconnect.....ERROR - server does not support encryption level required?!??
So....for giggles I try rebooting, I know the scripts worked ok before- but
that doesn't work....WHAT HAPPENED?

Can Anyone help me?!?