[pptp-server] Microsoft Client + key + encryption

Jamin Collins JaminC at adapt-tele.com
Thu Mar 1 12:24:39 CST 2001

I'm not sure on the key portion, but there are patches to allow for 40 and
128 bit encryption on the PPTP connection.  I'm using these patches with
little to no difficulty of my PoPToP server.  As for a Key-based VPN, there
are a few different options, but most of these rely on SSH wrapping which
could be done around the PPTP tunnel if you so desire.

Jamin