[pptp-server] Ready to help pptpd newbies

Dread Boy dreadboy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:11:41 CST 2001

OK, now that everything's working great, I've documented the entire pptpd
server setup from A-Z including, all files required, compilation,
configuration of all files, routing & gateway setup, and Windows client
setup.

This is meant for the Linux newbie, and everything is written in layman's
terms in an easy step-by-step format without skipping any of them out of
assumption.

Does anyone have room for this new FAQ and its complete set of files?

I need 20K for the Text HOWTO, and about 23MB for the files (including
2.2.17 kernel, and all MS Client updates) so they can all be downloaded from
one location, rather than scouring 10 different sites to get all of the
patches, files, etc.

Thx.  Craig.