[pptp-server] Whoo-hoo! Complete routing success!

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Wed Mar 7 12:33:40 CST 2001

Congratulations on your success - It's about time!!!

FWIW: You mentioned in an earlier post wanting to buy and/or read a book to
better your understanding of tcp/ip and ipchains. If I could suggest,
checkout a book called "Linux Firewalls" by Robert L. Ziegler. I own it and
have read it.

Checkout: http://www.linux-firewall-tools.com/linux

Besides being able to order this book (which is also available at most
bookstores I've been to), there is also a boatload of other related
information at his website. You can even create your own "custom" firewall
script.

Steve Cowles