[pptp-server] Can't compile mppe modules on RedHat 7.0

John Van Ostrand john at netdirect.ca
Sat Mar 10 07:49:28 CST 2001

Hi,

I just did this one last week. Although I have not yet put PPTP through
extensiev use (or even first time testing) here is the resolution that I
found:

In the /usr/linux/src/include/linux directory you'll find a file called
if_pppvar.old.h and a file called if_pppvar.h. Simply copy the
if_pppvar.old.h over the if_pppvar.h file and it should work fine.

Good Luck.

John.