Antwort: RE: [pptp-server] pptp connection with encryption an d kernel 2.4. 0

robert berzerke at swbell.net
Tue Mar 27 17:37:25 CST 2001

?= <Pine.LNX.4.30.0103271210030.19654-100000 at wookie.seattlefirewall.dyndns.org>

This is a real shot in the dark, but I have seen a cryptic message about the
pptpd interface (whichever adapter that physically is) on the W2K box has
to be listed first when you look at your adapters in the properties of My
Network Places.

Let me know if this solves the problem.  For the message below about tcpdump
showing the packets leaving, this is starting to look like a W2K problem.
Come to think of it, I do see a lot of W2K problems on this list...Hmmm...