Antwort: RE: [pptp-server] pptp connection with encryption an d kernel 2.4. 0

Tom Eastep teastep at seattlefirewall.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 27 14:13:08 CST 2001

Thus spoke Cowles, Steve:

I've reproduced the problem here. With encryption enabled, traffic
outbound through the tunnel to the Win2k host seems to go in the bit
bucket. tcpdump shows outbound traffic on ppp0 but it doesn't seem to
reach the w2k box. With encryption disabled, everything works ok...

Kernel -- 2.4.3-pre8 with mppe & FreeSwan
pptpd  -- 1.1.2
ppp    -- 2.4.0

-Tom
Tom Eastep             \ Alt Email: tom at seattlefirewall.dyndns.org