[pptp-server] *sigh*

Justin Kreger jkreger at avidsolutionsinc.com
Wed Mar 28 16:22:52 CST 2001

Well, I was going to write pass through authentication for MSCHAP/MSChapV2
to a NT server, but I had to put that on the back burner,   and now my
employer is putting me on the back shelf in a sence.  I will be
quitting/being laid off very soon, so I will be leaving this listserv
because I will soon no longer have this email address.

It was nice helping you guys, I hope you make good use of the code I wrote
that goes and asks a NT server if a user is valid for PAP authentication
skipping Pluggable Authentication Modules (PAM).  Well, it wasen't much
code, Really it was creative merging of allready written code, with some
slight adaptation.

I wish you all the best, and good luck with future installs, patches, and
features.

-Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE & Nearly CCNA (Cisco is being a pain)
jkreger at earthling.2y.net