[pptp-server] *sigh*

Ralph Winslow ralphw at cnet.com
Thu Mar 29 06:55:00 CST 2001

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Justin Kreger wrote:

Thanks for your contributions, Justin.  I read somewhere that "bread
cast upon the waters, will return manifold" or something along those
lines ;-) so I'm sure that avidsolutionsincs loss will soon be some
other lucky employers gain.  Though not mine, as we're in a hiring
freeze, post downsizing, too.