[pptp-server] Pptp working only without encryption.

Stijn Jonker sjcjonker at sjc.nl
Sun May 6 17:00:28 CDT 2001

On Sun, 6 May 2001, robert wrote:

Thanks for the reply,

I copied and pasted those options, and no success, still the links goes up
ok, but no traffic. Is there anything I can do like give an option to the
mppe modules to force debugging or such?

--
Met Vriendelijke groet/Yours Sincerely
Stijn Jonker <SJCJonker at sjc.nl>

You just need to be a manager and stamp your little foot, hardware appaears out of thin air, and systems set themselves up! Et Voila got a working server farm from scratch in 2 months ;-)

Get my GPG/PGP key by sending me an email with "getkey" as subject.
Key fingerprint: 9083 1B03 3699 F345 BE18  5987 1F43 FFA0 BB96 06B7