AW: [pptp-server] Pptp working only without encryption.

Gert R. Hansen ghansen at astaro.de
Mon May 7 16:50:21 CDT 2001

I am messing also, I can confirm this behavior.

The authentication works fine and on the windows side everything looks
ok.
The pppd tells me 'MPPE 128bit, stateless compression enabled' and LCP
Requests and Replys are going through, so there is traffic on the gre
data channel.

But there is no other traffic going through.

I tested it with a 128bit enabled Windows2000 client.
I only get this client running, removing [mppe-40] from the options
file.

Has anybody got poptop running having 40bit and 128bit enabled ?
What Clients are you using?

Trying more tomorrow

kind regards
Gert