[pptp-server] Windows 98 / Windows 2000 Problem.

Gill, Vern vgill at technologist.com
Fri May 11 08:30:49 CDT 2001

No, the require statements are not the "breakers". It is something
else. The options file he has is identical, excepting ip addresses
and system names, to the one I have been using for over a year now.
By the way, looks like you also used my combined patch. Cool! Anyway,
the options file, which is nearly identical to mine, has worked for
9x/Me/NT/2k for a long time now. Something else is causing the
problem.

PGP Signed! Why?

"If all the personal computers in the world -
~260 million computers - were put to work on a
single PGP-encrypted message, it would still
take an estimated 12 million times the age of
the universe, on average, to break a single message."

- - William Crowell,
Deputy Director of the
National Security Agency, in testimony to the
U.S. Congress, March 20, 1997