[pptp-server] Nt-Domain

Jan Karlsson janne at vicetech.se
Fri May 11 09:07:37 CDT 2001

Hello .. I.ve read the database in this list and i,m pretty confused about the nt-domain login via poptop..

Has anybody any got suggestion about how to setup the poptop with nt-domain and let the client login to the nt domain when you log in to vpn server. I.ve got the vpn up and running and i can browse the network and se all the servers and so on.
Here is my question

I will let the NT-PDC to verify the user rights and run the loginscrips for the users when the vpn connection is established. Can this be done and if how ???

Best regards JANNE