[pptp-server] FW: MsChapv2, RFC2759

Justin Kreger lists at earthling.2y.net
Sat May 12 07:32:48 CDT 2001

You may want to go talk to one of the Samba or Samba-TNG people, because
MSChapV2 is basiclly.... NTLMv2 over a ppp link, or you could go take a
look at the samba code for NTLMv2 authentication......

To be honest, I have never had problems logging win2k boxes onto a Linux
ppp connection, being it a tunnel, or a dialup connection using MSChapV2.

Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu