[pptp-server] pptp and ADSL

Joe Ward jward at cem.msu.edu
Tue May 22 13:09:31 CDT 2001

pptp and ADSLI used to get this error all the time with my cable modem.
I set the following in my options.pptp file and that removed almost all
instances of the problem

mtu 750
mru 750

Also running the latest version of poptop will alllow for packet reordering.
this will further improve the problems.

-Joe Ward