[pptp-server] pptp client help needed please

Daniel Walls dan at stallion.oz.au
Tue May 29 02:19:26 CDT 2001

Hi,

   I am just looking for a bit of information on the linux pptp client
called
"PPTP-Linux" v1.0.2 which is listed on the homepage for this list.

Questions

1. I am aware it uses pppd underneath - How does it decide which tty to use?
     I am wanting the pppd daemon that starts to use a certain ttyE4
which is
     serial line (using ppp) to a device that has a pptp server waiting
on it..??? Is
   this possible

actually other questions later..I ahve to go home. my lifts arrived

could you reply to my email instead of the list if possible cause I'm
not on the list.

thanks heaps.

dan

--