[pptp-server] POPTOP and LAN TO LAN

Eric Prégnon eric.pregnon at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 15 14:49:35 CST 2001

Hi,

I would like to link two networks. On one side, I have

- Network A a Red Hat Linux 7.0 with poptop, a leased line and a Cisco
router
- Network B (subsediary office) with a DSL line and a Netopia R9100 router

I have installed poptop. I have added static routes on both networks.

- On network B all is working fine. I can ping workstations in the internal
lan of network A
- On network A, I can ONLY ping the VPN interface of network B. I can't ping
any workstation of the network B

For the moment no ipchains are used.
Questions :

- What can I for users of Network A to use servers in Network B ?
- Is it possible with Poptop to work in the 2 ways ?

Thanks.