[pptp-server] PPTP server not passing anything back

Shawn Hughes shughes at arn.net
Thu Nov 15 16:16:40 CST 2001

Here is my problem.  I can connect over the internal network to the PPTP server but I can not connect over the internet from a client to the PPTP server.  The information is passed to the PPTP server,  but I think the PPTP server is not passing anything back to the public address.  Here is my setup.

                                 Public IP    Private-IP
Client --> Internet --> ISDN --> PPTP----> Private Network
                                 Firewall     Server

Is the problem in the ip chain rules?  I need some help or direction.

Thanks