[pptp-server] PPTP server not passing anything back

Nelson Vieira nvieira at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 15 15:57:47 CST 2001

My guess is the firewall at the ISDN point in your diagram. The PPTP server has to be able to communicate on the interface with the public IP address. Or.. I believe you can masquerade the PPTP server behind the firewall. See this HOWTO for more information: http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/VPN-Masquerade-HOWTO.html
-