[pptp-server] auto-login mount

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Fri Nov 30 08:06:37 CST 2001

Are you sure your not confusing VPN tunnel authentication with your XP
system trying to authenticate against the PDC??? They are totally separate
processes.

Other suggestions:

1) Do you have a WINS server running on your network?
2) Has your PDC registered with this WINS server?
3) Are you specifying this WINS server in your ppp options file. i.e.
ms-wins

Steve Cowles