[pptp-server] auto-login mount

Jason Staudenmayer jasons at NJAQUARIUM.ORG
Fri Nov 30 08:25:28 CST 2001

ACEAlex

here's the quick and dirty
Client setup
network
properties
Micro$oft client
properties
LOGON TO DOMAIN
must be same domain as PDC (that's the whole point of domains)
back to network properties
Identification
workgroup must be set to the same as domain (workgroup=domain)

open notepad
enter this
123.456.789.123	pdcname	#PRE	#DOM:domainname

replace ip with real IP of pdc
save in c:\windows as lmhosts (make sure this has NO extension look at it
with win explorer)

if you don't have a wins server
fill-in the all addresses of all WS in lhmosts

Make sure you don't have IPchains on.
ipchains -L -n
you should see three lines all ACCEPT

restart and try it.