[pptp-server] pptpd questions/info newbie...

Jordan Share iso9 at phantasticant.com
Fri Oct 5 14:45:34 CDT 2001

Are all your clients behind the same NAT?  Or is each behind their own?

Most NAT solutions that I've encountered recently work fine with a client behind the NAT box.  IIRC, the linux-based NAT will even allow you to have multiple PPTP clients behind the same NATted IP address, as long as they all connect to different PPTP servers.

If you have your clients behind the same NAT box, perhaps it supports IPSec?  You can use FreeS/WAN on the linux side to create IPSec-based VPNs.

Jordan