[pptp-server] pptpd questions/info newbie...

Neale Banks neale at lowendale.com.au
Fri Oct 5 19:55:13 CDT 2001

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Martin Feeney wrote:

> > 2) Does the basic package found in woody WITHOUT any patches support any
> > kind of encryption mechanism?
>
> Nope, but if you trust me not to do anything nasty, I can send you a .deb
> with mppe and smb-stripdomain patches.

If you've already done this with the ppp package in woody, then I'd be
very interested in the procedure you used (I unpacked the source package
and was most surprised to find what I now know to be DBS format - I'm
still trying to locate doucmentation on the "correct" way of handling
DBS).

Thanks,
Neale.