[pptp-server] HELP

JOE RLDITTO at BRIGHT.NET
Tue Oct 9 14:15:44 CDT 2001

I've got poptop running properly on a server and i can reach it from anywhere, except from one of my clients offices.  they are using dsl service through a company called corrcomm in columbus ohio.  they have a flowpoint 2200 router i have firewalling turned off and the client still can't get through he's getting error 650. I've looked through the setup guide and read that their are some dsl companys that block this type of traffic i even tried telneting into the router and adding arguments like

sys addserver 192.168.0.18 47 0
sys addserver 192.168.0.18 tcp 1723

but this only really applies to incoming traffic and the client still can't get out even though their machine has the correct i p address.

help?!! if you need any other specs let me know.

thanks,

joe ditto