[pptp-server] Immunix and/or kernel 2.2.19

Dan Bethe dan_bethe at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 06:06:45 CDT 2001

	Hi all.  Please reply directly to me because I don't subscribe to this list.
	Has anyone gotten poptop to work on Immunix with kernel 2.2.19?  The kernel is
compiled with standard gcc but I can't get the patches to work right.  I don't
think there's a problem due to it being Immunix, and I think the focus is just
on the kernel version.
	I used the tutorial here:

http://www.vibres.com/pptpd/example.html

	I did everything listed there but of course the patch is for 2.2.17.  The
patches don't complete like they do on stock 2.2.17 and I can't build the
kernel modules.  Any advice?  Should I downgrade to 2.2.17, or upgrade to 2.4?
This is only to get the mppe module so must I go without encryption?
	Again, please reply directly to me because I don't subscribe to this list.
	Thanks!

=====
Medium System Administrator and Junior I.T. Manager of 5 yrs
 -- Now available -- Linux, MacOS, Unix-like systems
    -- http://mmmgood.net -- dan_bethe at yahoo.com