[pptp-server] pptp with EAP and certificat

Charlie Brady charlieb at e-smith.com
Tue Oct 16 09:29:22 CDT 2001

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Julien BOULAND wrote:

> i want to create a vpn using pptpd serveur and windows client with certicat
> authentification methode.
> i use the EAP extension for pppd.
> if someone know something about this, this guy can tell me about.

Yes, you asked this question last Friday. It has since been answered here.
The answer was also sent directly to you.

There are some patches to do this - ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/eap/index.html
but as far as I know nobody has interfaced them to PoPToP.

Charlie Brady                         charlieb at e-smith.com
Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739