[pptp-server] Routing issues

Jeremy Mann jrmann1999 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 19:57:38 CDT 2001

Here's a question I'm sure has a quick answer.  I've
just recently installed PoPToP for VPN services, and
when I have users connect remotely through the
internet to my VPN server, my machine becomes their
default gateway.  Why is this and is there a way
around it?  Here's my Network for those interested

Local Machines        Linux Box
on 10.10.0.x    --->  10.10.0.1(local)(eth0)
subnet                Dynamic IP(internet)(eth1)

The VPN runs on the
10.10.0.6-10.10.0.50 localip
10.10.0.51-10.10.0.100 remoteip

I'm probably going about this all wrong, but any help
is appreciated :)