[pptp-server] pptp help

Khaled Mankal kmankal at home.com
Wed Oct 31 19:52:44 CST 2001

I have a win98SE machine and I'm trying to connect to a Poptop server on the internet, between
the win98SE machine and the internet is 2.4.3 linux firewall box using iptables and natting the internal network
which works fine, all internal computers can browse.
If I remove the Linux firewall from the equation the but the Win98 machine directly on the internet I can connect
fine.
I know its something with iptables not allowing GRE back through the firewall

I really need to get this working, any help work be greatly appreaciated

Khaled