[pptp-server] UNSUBSCRIBES

Pete Starzewski pstarzew at gbp.com
Thu Sep 6 07:47:40 CDT 2001

And you don't have to be a rude little SOB.  The unsubscribe for this list
is NOT automated.  I tried unsubscribing almost 3 weeks ago and I still get
the mail too.  You go to unsub and you get a cute little mail message back
that the moderator will remove you as soon as possible and it never
happens.  You want to bitch at someone, bitch at the moderator who
obviously either doesn't know what he is doing, or just doesn't give a damn.